The 'Five Pillars' or Tenets of Islam are the foundation of Muslim life:
These pillars are further elaborated as under:
Five Pillars of Islam:
1. Shahadat: [testimony that there is no god except Allah (God) the One and Only One, having No Partner whatsoever. And Muhammad is His servant and Messenger],
2. Salah: (praying five times a day)
3. Zakah: (specific compulsory charity-2,5% of annual savings)
4. Saum: (fasting during Ramadan)
5. Hajj: (pilgrimage) for each Muslim once in lifetime those who can afford .The major beliefs on which the Muslim traditions are based are:
Eemaan Mujmal: Translation: I believe in Almighty Allah, as are His beautiful Names and Attributes, I accept all His Commands, I declare from my tongue, and testify by my heart.
Eeman Mufassal: Translation: I believe in Almighty Allah. The Angels, all heavenly Books, all Prophets, in the Day of Judgment, and this that Good or Bad Destiny is from Him, and that there will be life after death and then No death (Eternal life in heaven or hell).
1. Belief in Almighty Allah (God): God- Allah is ONE Allah. There is no god but He. He and He alone deserves worship. He is All-Knowing, All-Seeing. All power lies in His Hands. He will punish the sinners and reward the Good. He is Eternal, Unique, and incorporeal. There is nothing like Him.
2. Belief in Angels Created by Almighty God- Allah Karim from light. They are obedient to Allah Karim. Carry out His commands. The Jews and Christians also believe in the Angels.
3. The Muslims believe in all heavenly books, including Tora, Zaboor, The Bible, the last one being the Qur'an. .
4. The Muslims believe in all the Messengers (Prophets May peace be upon them all) of Almighty Allah- No distinction among them. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) being the last Prophet of Islam. NO Prophet after him.
5. The Muslims believe in the life after death, resurrection and the Day of Judgment. Almighty Allah Karim is the Sole Ruler/Master of that Day. He enjoys the absolute authority to send people to Heaven or Hell. .
6. The Muslims believe that good and bad Destiny being in the Hands of Almighty Allah. No One can change his destiny.
7. Life hereafter: All the dead will be raised again and judged according to their good or bad deeds. There will be no death to them.
8. Hell and Heaven (Paradise)
9. The Muslims believe that Nobody can take the responsibility of some other person's deeds.
10. All the power of decision making is in the Hands of Almighty Allah, and none else.
There are no three basic tenets of science. Whoever claims that there are is a charlatan.
There are five basic tenets of Calvinism. They are that man sins, God is kind, Jesus died for believers, people cannot resist God's grace, and once a person has been saved, they remain saved.
12 basic tenets
Everything that rises must converge is NOT one of the eight basic tenets of American democracy.
8 basic tenets
12 Basic Tenets
The basic tenets of the Assembly of God church will include the following: the Bible, the Godhead, the Church, the Future, and the Ordinances like Holy Communion.
The tenets are Courtesy Integrity Perseverence Self Control & Indomitable Spirit.
explain Islams five pillars of faith
Five times a day
they are called five Islam pillars. refer to question below.
freedom of speech, freedom of the press
There are three basic tenets in the strength management program of the National Guard. These tenets are the recruitment of quality soldiers, retainment of MOS qualified soldiers, and attrition management to reduce first term soldier losses.
Dialogue, free association, dream interpretation.
Yes, refer to the question below for the five pillars of Islam
The first of these tenets is to worship God as the one and only one God with no partner, no son, no companion, no associate, and no equivalence. For other tenets and fundamentals refer to question below.
Freudian psychoanalysis holds 4 primary tenets: psychological determinism, the dynamic unconscious, infantile sexuality, and the workings of defense mechanisms.
There is one basic tenet: What is hateful to you, do not do to another. The rest is detail. Now go study.