Sorry to pop your balloon, but halves dated 1965 to 1969 were "debased". The outer layers are an alloy of 80% silver and 20% copper bonded to a core with the opposite percentages, for an overall mix of 40% silver and 60% copper. As of 05/2009, the price of silver makes these coins worth about $2.50 each.
1967 Kennedy half dollars are 40% silver, and it's worth about $2.50
Half dollar minted 1965-70 are 40% silver and currently worth around $4.
About $1.25 for the silver.
Half dollars from that year contain 40% silver and are worth around $5.
Half dollars 1965-70 are 40% silver and at present are worth about $4.
Please look at the coin again, with the date 1967 it's a half dollar that's 40% silver and it's worth about $2.00 just for the silver. No US silver dollars were made after 1935.
There are .1479 troy ounces of silver in a 1967 US Kennedy half dollar.
If you look on the back it's a HALF dollar, not a dollar. Value is about $2.00 for the silver content.
Yes, it contains 40% silver and is worth about $5 in silver content as of the time of writing.
How much is a 1968 kennedy silver half dollar worth
How much is a silver Kennedy half dollar worth?
The 1967 Kennedy half dollar is a 40% silver coin (1965-1969) but so many were made only a very high grade uncirculated example is worth more than the silver in the coin. The silver value today is about $4.00
HALF a dollar - $0.50
Yes, it is 40% silver and worth about $6 just for the silver content. It really has no collector value beyond the silver content however.
About $4.50 for the silver. The gold plating adds no value and collectors will view it as damaged. However, a 1967 half dollar is 40% silver and is a common date only worth silver scrap.
Please turn the coin over and look at the denomination on the back. It's a half-dollar.
The 1967 Kennedy half dollar is a 40% silver coin (1965-1969) but so many were made only a very high grade uncirculated example is worth more than the silver in the coin. The silver value today is about $2.70
Kennedy halves that year were 40% silver, and currently worth about $5.
U.S. half dollars minted 1965-1970 contain 40% silver and are currently worth around $4.50.
Half of a dollar... 50 cents...
Kennedy is on the HALF dollar, not dollar. There were no U.S. silver dollars minted in the 1960s. The '64 Kennedy half is 90% silver and extremely common, currently worth about $10.50 for the silver.
A 1969 silver Kennedy half dollar is worth $5 inn perfect condition. The value of the silver is worth $2.87.
At today's rate (6 April 2012) your half is worth $4.68 for the value of the silver (40% silver) Collector's value will be based on the condition of the coin.
If you mean a 1998 Kennedy half dollar, the coin has no silver in it and is worth face value.
The 1966 Kennedy half dollar is 40% silver and worth about $5.00.