Planetary Science

What is a large mass of dust and gases in space?

User Avatar
Wiki User
September 24, 2008 4:31PM

It is called a nebula.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.