Asked in
Boats and Watercraft

What is another name for Flat bottom boat?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 21, 2014 4:21PM

Part of it will depend on where it is located. On rivers they are typically referred to as a barge or a flat boat. On oceans or seas the term scow is often used, though barge is also common.