Asked in

What is bryllium?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 14, 2012 6:31PM

To my extensive knowledge, there isn't such a word as bryllium. There is another word though that is nearly identical to this. It's Beryllium. This object is a chemical element and has the atomic number four on the Periodic table. This mineral is created in stars and is extremely rare. It has electronic and acoustic uses.