Credit Reports
Civil Process
Small Claims

What is required to sell a small claims judgment?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-07-06 03:47:49

If you have a valid small claims judgment that is wholly or

partially unsatisfied, you may assign the judgment to a third party

by filing an Assignment of Judgment form with the clerk of the

court. Contact the court for a copy of this form.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.