Asked in

What is technibond jewelry?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 06, 2009 9:54PM

Technibond is a trade name for jewelry sold on a television shopping channel. It is similar to the term "vermeil" in which a layer of karat precious metal is bonded onto another metal, usually sterling silver. The precious metal can be such as platinum, or 18 karat gold for example. This is not the same as "plated" with a precious metal. It is a bonding technique.