- מַטָרָה (matara) purpose, goal, target, objective, aim,
- תַכְלִית (tachlit) purpose, end, limit, point, aim,
- כַּוָנָה (kavana) intention, intent, purpose, design, meaning,
- תִכלָה (tichla) measure, end, limit, purpose,
- יַעַד (ya'ad) target, destination, goal, objective, mission,
Asked in English to Hebrew, English to Greek
Is the word Hebrew a greek word?
The word Hebrew is a Hebrew word, borrowed into English from the Greek language, (in the same way that most Hebrew names from the Hebrew Bible were borrowed into English via Greek, such as Moses and Solomon). The Hebrew word for "Hebrew" is עברי (ivri) or עברית (ivrit). ...
Asked in The Bible
Where can the word notsree be found in the Hebrew bible?
The Hebrew word "Notsri" (× ×•×¦×¨×™) does not appear in the Hebrew Bible. Notsri is a Modern Hebrew word. ...