Taxes and Tax Preparation
Sales Tax

What is the Sales Tax rate in the city of Mcdonnough Georgia?

123

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2012-06-27 22:31:22
2012-06-27 22:31:22

See 'Sources and related links' below for the current rate.

001
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
๐ŸŽƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
User Avatar

Related Questions


The rate changes over time and varies by county and city. The current rate is 4% but the 'Sources and related links' below has up to date info per city.


The Norcross, GA sales tax rate at the time of this post is 6%. The 'Sources and related links' will give you an up-to-date rate.


The current total local sales tax rate in Kansas City, MO is 8.35%.


The current total local sales tax rate in Jackson County, GA is 7.0%


The combined sales tax rate for Oklahoma City, OK is 8.375%. This is the total of state, county and city sales tax rates.


Hall County's combined sales tax rate is 7 percent. This is comprised of 3 percent Hall County local sales tax and 4 percent Georgia state sales tax.


'Sources and related links' below has the latest rate but it was 7% when I looked.


Carlsbad, California


The current total local sales tax rate in Lumpkin County, GA is 7.0%


The rate was 7% when I checked. See 'Sources and related links' below for the current rate.


There is no universal sales tax rate in America - each state, county and city applies their own sales tax. See 'Sources and related links' below for each rate.


The current total local sales tax rate in Richmond County, GA is 8.0%


The Arizona sales tax rate is currently 5.6%. In Arizona, each county, city and special district can add sales taxes on top of the state rate.


The city sales tax is 2.5% but that is added to the Maricopa County rate of 6.3% making the total 8.8%



See 'Sources and related links' below for the latest rate.


The rate varies by city and county. 'Sources and related links' below has current rates per city.


The Texas sales tax rate is 6.25%; however, local jurisdictions can add as much as 2%, which makes the maximum sales tax rate of 8.25%. Look in 'Sources and related links' below to find the rate in a specific city.


6% state, 1% county, 0% city = 7% sales tax.


The Georgia state sales tax rate is currently 4.0%. Depending on local municipalities, the total tax rate can be as high as 8%.


The combined sales tax rate for Visalia, CA is 8.25%. This is the total of state, county and city sales tax rates.



See 'Sources and related links' below for the current rate.


Albany, Georgia, believe it or not. I'm still looking for that rate.


The South Carolina sales tax rate is currently 6%. However, in South Carolina, each county, city and special district can add sales taxes on top of the state rate.



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.