What is the common name for touching a charged object to an infinite reservoir for electric charge?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-05-21 17:22:32

I believe the term is "grounding"

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.