Best Answer

Over here in the states we call the brake blocks the brake pads. The holder of these is called a brake caliper. If you live in the UK they may have a different name.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2010-09-20 15:56:03
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is the holder for the brake blocks called for a 1998 1.6ford escort?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked