The overall purpose of MIS is to provide profitability and related information to help managers and staff understand business performance and plan its future direction.
IMPORTANCE OF MIS:
1. MIS is always management oriented and keeps in view every level of management and gets the desired information.
2. Integrated - refers to how diff components(sub systems) are actually tied up together. eg: diff departments of organization linked together.
3. Useful for planning - as every organization makes log-term and short-term plans with the help of information like sales & production, capital investments, stocks etc management can easily plan..
4. Effective MIS helps the management to know deviations of actual performance from pre-set targets and control things.
5. its important for increasing efficiency.
6.MIS provides updated results of various departments to management.
7.MIS is highly computerized so it provides accurate results.
8.MIS adds to the intelligence, alertness, awareness of managers by providing them information in the form of progress and review reports of an ongoing activity.
9.Helps managers in decision- making.
A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement?
How many 3s in 313433535333?
What year woould you graduate high school if you were born in 1968?
What funnehcake roblox password?
How long does it take a oak tree to grow 30m high?
How many bones in a squirrels hand?
What pro football team did dan blocker play for?
Who would be the oldest if they were alive today William Shakespeare George Washington Albert Einstein Leonardo da Vinci?
Have you ever crashed a wedding or had your wedding crashed, if so what happened?
How many times did Joe Biden run for president?
What is the world’s oldest soft drink?
How many novels did Charles Dickens write?
What do the colors on America's flag mean?
How did Harry Houdini come up with his stage name?
What is modal fabric?
What were George Washington's false teeth made from?
What helps you manage folders stored in various locations on a computer or divce?
Why is milk used an antidote for lead poisoning?
Accountancy is necessary while auditing is a luxury comment?
What term means a group of connected or related objects or materials?
Why is corruption an unwanted activity in a country like in the Philippines?
How much pavan is one kg gold?
What is the name of Lavanya in devyani serial?
Which one of the following situations is least likely to lead to a breach of the contract?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.