Asked in
Bone Pain and Fractures
Arm and Leg Pain

What is the knob you have above your knee two days after twisting it playing sports?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 16, 2009 1:03AM

It may be from something called, Osgood Schlatters which is something most sports players suffer from, it is most likely found in boys, however, it happens in the early ages of puberty...