What is the percentage of earth's water supply of freshwater?
3% of earth's water supply is freshwater!:)
25% of earths fresh water is contained in the Great lakes
about 3% is freshwater
the combination of the two is 66%.
about 69% of Earths fresh water is in glaciers.
The supply comes from rain. People's supply comes mostly from rivers and lakes.
Most of Earth's fresh water is locked up in glaciers. "Supply" would reference rivers and lakes.
The freshwater available for use by the human population makes up about what percentage of the world water supply?
Yes water cycle use up earths supply. Water is evaporated from earth's surface.
People are major pollutors of Earths fresh water supply.
Most of the obtainable and usable fresh water is in rivers, lakes and reservoirs. However the vast majority of the worlds supply of fresh water is locked in the ice caps or the Arctic and Antarctic.
97% of salt water covers the Earth the other 3% is freash water but however 2% is locked in the glaciers. Hope I was of help
Freshwater is probably 5 ~ 10 % The Great Lakes is the largest freshwater body.
3% of the earths water is freshwater.
72% of earths surface is covered in water
97% of the water on Earth is in the ocean, or saltwater. 3% is freshwater. (Of the 3% that is fresh, about 70% is locked up as ice in ice caps and glaciers.)97% of the Earths water is probably saltwater
Most of the earths salt water is from oceans, and most of the freshwater is from, glaciers and icebergs, lakes and rivers, and ground water.
Of earths freshwater is 79% in ice caps.
The total amount of Earths total water supply that is usable fresh water is less then two percent. The rest is salt water or pond water.
10% of the earths water supply is suitable for drinking.
your body is made up of 2/3 or about 66% of water. The earths surface is made up of 71% water. Out of all the water on earth there is 97% saltwater and 3% freshwater but we can only use 1% of that freshwater because most of it is stored in polar ice caps in either the north and south poles.
About 3% of the earths water is freshwater, most of it in pack ice, glaciers, and aquifers. Only about one-third percent is found in rivers and lakes. The largest freshwater lake by volume is Lake Baikal in Russia.
It is important to protect earths water because we need water
it is less than 1%
less than 1%
97% is salt water
About 80% of water
97% of the water is undrinkable
The earth's total percentage of water that is ice is only about 1.7%. However, earth's total percentage of freshwater is about 68.7%.
They are the most unique freshwater resources on Earth, containing one-fifth of the world's fresh surface water supply and nine-tenths of the U.S. freshwater supply.
welll 10 percent of earths water is fresh water but we can only drink 1 % of that water
I think about 97%
less than 1%
none of the water
Lake Erie is a large freshwater lake.
97% of Earths water is saltwater.
3/4 is the answer
three percent of all the earths water is fresh water
71.1% of the Earths surface is covered by water.
Roughly, 97% of water on Earth is seawater.