Asked in
Math and Arithmetic
Prince Charles

What is the perimeter of Wales?


User Avatar
Wiki User
April 23, 2009 12:50AM

It's called offa's dyke. Like that wall between Scotland and England (Hadrian's Wall) but smaller and less well known. Go to Chepstow, you can see some remains of it there.