What is the the difference in London and Central Brazils climate?
What is the time difference between the United States Central Standard Time Zone and the London in the United Kingdom?
The time difference between London, England, and Zurich, Switzerland, is one hour. Zurich is one hour ahead of London. Zurich is in the Central European time zone, and London is in the British Summer Time zone from March's last Sunday to October's last Sunday and on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) the rest of the year.
It depends on the location in Indiana and the time of year. From the last Sunday of March until the last Sunday of October and from the first Sunday of November until the second Sunday of March, London is five hours ahead of 86% of Indiana and six hours ahead of the other 14%. During the rest of the year, London is four hours ahead of 86% of Indiana and five hours ahead of the…