Germany in WW2
English Language
Name Origins
Literary Terminology

What literary term is described when the character speaks to the reader?

User Avatar
Wiki User
March 31, 2009 6:54AM

I believe that the answer is protogonist

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.