What percent of Chinese watch TV?
-People of America
What percent of kids watch violence on tv
90 percent of Americans watch tv
Chinese movie channel called LS Times TV
Most of them watch TV.
1channel.ch go to tv shows at the top tabs and then type in the name of the show you want to watch.
Mostly, millions of people do watch television.
About 75 to 80%
Barney! -People of America
85% percent of the worlds population watches tv. (the other 15% dont have tvs). 80% watch reality television.
mah jong, red pockets, play games, watch TV
60 percent of the people, in Australia, watch sports on television. The most popular sport watch is soccer. World Cup soccer has the highest ratings of any sports.
Chinese television stations do not always broadcast English soccer matches. The FA Cup Final can be viewed on a website that hosts live sporting event streams.
aproximately 23 percent
Nine percent of people eat breakfast, the other 91% skip breakfast, watch tv, etc.
20% percent of the worlds population is chinese!!
Watching basketball involves your eyes and a tv playing reqires a face and your mo
Do you mean worldwide? If so, then I would imagine at least 2 billion people.
Someone can watch the OC online on a free to air video portal. One good website that can let people watch most of the seasons of OC online is project free TV.
You can watch Rise of The Guardians in Chinese version online on YouTube.
http://tvcells.org are good site to watch Chinese movies http://www.Chinese-movies-online.com/ are good sites to watch Chinese movies for free.and http://losmovies.com/country/8/watch-china-movies
Usted ve la televisión = you watch television. Yo veo la television = I watch television
you can only watch them in Chinese or Korean
You can watch it on tudou.com, dramanuts.net
Chinese make up about _______ percent of Southeast Asia's population.
Have tutors or language exchange partners with native Chinese speakers. Talk with them. Listen to their voice and watch how they pronounce. Listen to Chinese music, watch Chinese movies and use online Chinese-English Dictionary and Chinese learning apps, such as Magichinese.
They don't watch TV.....
Watch tv on pc with tv tuner cards.
How do you break through ip limit to watch the euro 2012 both cantonese version and mandarin version?
Download BETV and Register a free email account at BETV, then you can watch your Chinese channels for free. There are 30+ Live TV both for HK/Taiwan/Mai . Don't need a USA VPN or Proxy. If you want to watch on TV, TVpad is a good choice. It' specially for Old people who don't like to surfing in the Internet. That say it's Android system, watching Chinese TV must install apps. Now some apps including… Read More
Yes, you can watch TV shows through apple tv, however you currently cannot watch live shows.
You can watch live streaming TV online on stream2watch.me/live-tv xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch-live-tv time4tv.com/
You can watch Buffy on the tv on logo tv
yes! Baby can watch TV.
The people in Canada watch TV.
Television Watch was created in 2005.
only 3 players are Chinese
Well if you would like to watch there webisodes that are not shown on tv you can see them on Icarly.com If you want to watch there TV show, watch it on Icarly.com or the Nickelodeon channel on TV.
This depends on your definition of "watch television." Many more people have seen television than have a television set in their home and watch regularly. Nevertheless, hundreds of millions of people watch television in all the countries in the world.
I don't think Kirarin Revolution is dubbed yet. There is only Chinese in sub. You can watch Kirarin Revolution Japanese dubbed with Chinese subtitles on tudou.com
Chinese Television System was created on 1971-10-31.
The Han Chinese make up about 92 percent of the population of China.
Iinstall a TV software on your PC, you can watch over 3,000 TV channels live online. Satellite TV software is very economic, and once you buy it, you can watch tv serials online with this software at any time anywhere. You can watch Sports, movies, news, TV shows, you can watch NBA, UFC, NFL, Football, and so on. You can watch TV channels all over the world, such as NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, TNT… Read More
Yes, people watch TV in Romania. And they watch it all the time.
Television you can watch it on television or on youtube
88.3% of adults watch television
Watch TV.... Nintendo Watch TV.... Nintendo
just watch your tv
animals might watch tv or they might not
you will watch television = Du wirst fernsehen.
Yes, French people watch TV. Many even say that French people watch TV too much.