What should a very scared 16-year-old do if her father got her pregnant and who should she contact and what should she tell them?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-01-16 18:30:07
2007-01-16 18:30:07

In your predicament, you are going to have to trust someone. Your dad committed a heinous crime, and he must be brought to justice. Guidance counselors in many high schools are trained to deal with physical and sexual abuse. Your privacy will be respected, and they know how to protect your safety, with the the help of other authorities. Your pregnancy cannot be hidden forever. Your father's crime must not be covered up. Seek help -- TODAY! You can't deal with this yourself. * Contact the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network, for confidential counseling and legal assistance. http://www.rainn.org and/or Rape Crisis Hotline, toll free, 1-800-656-4673.


Related Questions

Scrooge is scared of his father because his father blamed him for the death of his mother, his father neglected him at baording school because he doesn't want to see him and his father bullied him.

Yes he has, although he was scared he got her pregnant(she wasn't pregnant)

He may be a little worried about being around to accept responsibility for his child.

try to use pregnancy test.. and if you are really pregnant you need to be open to your parents :))

In Breaking dawn he was surprised and scared also he felt guilty because he had gotten Bella pregnant with a beautiful monster who turned out to be a little angel.

Just do it... dont be scared

The guards in Hamlet are scared because they seen the ghost of Hamlets father who was murdered.

Yes I got pregnant from the back and just don't have one if u asking all these thing that means you are scared

Sounds like you have anxiety. Contact your doctor.

sometimes it does or it means there scared.

Shane dawsons father was scared of being a dad so he left and never came back.

Im 7 weeks pregnant and im scared to have sex b/c it hurts me to. im scared it might be hurting my baby........ i hope theres nothing wrong!!!!!!!!

Talk to him if u r scared or ashamed althou theres nothing i see makes u,talk to him on phone or message him.but u must tell the father its his right to know

According to the Last Crusade, his father is scared of rats. This comes when Indiana tells his father that he found the tomb of Sir Richard and the proceeds to tell him that there were rats. Dr. Henry Jones then has a horrified look on his face and says "Rats?!".

You can purchase a home pregnancy test to see if you may be pregnant. If it shows you are pregnant, then you should go to a doctor to be positive.

Yes, many women find it scary. Some are scared because their body is changing and they feel ill. Others are scared of giving birth.

This is a question that only the father can answer. He is probably scared. Scared of questions that the kid may ask or scared that the kid may want more from him than he is able to give. He may be worried that you will want more from him than he is able to give. Or, he could be ashamed of what he has or has not done with his life. The important thing is to make sure your son knows that it is not his fault.

He will feel protective towards you and rather scared and excited about the new baby.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.