What the difference between effectiveness and efficiency on organizational behavior?
· The state or quality of being efficient; competency in performance.
· Accomplishment of or ability to accomplish a job with a minimum expenditure of time and effort: The assembly line increased industry's efficiency.
· the ratio of the work done or energy developed by a machine, engine, etc., to the energy supplied to it, usually expressed as a percentage.
· Adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result: effective teaching methods; effective steps toward peace.
· Actually in operation or in force; functioning: The law becomes effective at midnight.
· Producing a deep or vivid impression; striking: an effective photograph.
· Prepared and available for service, esp. military service.