You become superman
I smiled as I inhaled the beautiful rose scent. As you inhale, air enters your body. If you wear a mask, you won't inhale the toxic fumes. Smoke can kill those who inhale it.
You should never inhale the fumes. They are very toxic. Should get away from the site
Absolutely, almost all fumes produced from a factory or manufacturing facility are from toxic chemicals even from cleaning supplies. Do not inhale and limit your exposure as much as possible.
The fumes from the plasma cutter itself is not toxic. When cutting metals such as such as galvanized steel, lead, or cadmium-plated steel, the metal can put off toxic fumes.
Yes, a a battery will emit the fumes from the Sulfuric acid which is extremely toxic.
It releases toxic fumes and also contributes to climate change.
Very toxic. Do not inhale, it deplets the oxygen.
Inhale some oxygen. and lots of it.
NO, the fumes are toxic .
A dead mouse may emit toxic fumes if it was killed by a chemical or pesticide. These can be released through decomposition.
you would inhale toxic or smuthering fumes ( something other that oxygen ) If you run out of Oxygen you will suffercate and thus die.
No, aluminum does not give off any toxic fumes that are harmful in anyway. It does not produce gases nor does it vaporize.
Yes, it is correct
Sewage is a breeding ground for bacteria and viruses. It is not safe at all to inhale the fumes of sewage as a result. Several types of pathogens could enter the sinus and lungs and multiply within the body.
The lava rocks were once VERY hot and gave off toxic fumes. So when it is reheated it will give of toxic fumes again.
because they may be hazardous to your health, for example you could inhale a chemical and it will start to eat away at your insides
carbon paper is only toxic if set on fire because of the toxic fumes. sent in by airhead.
If it's burning and you are breathing the fumes is probably the only time it's toxic
No, it is completey fine just do not get carried away.
A small amount no - a large amount probably.
yes they are cuz the burning of plastic produces Cyanide fumes that are highly toxic
No. Methane is toxic to inhale and very flammable.