Debt Collection
Accounts Receivable

When should a person turn an unpaid accounts receivable over to small claims court?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-07-30 01:23:41

This is an opinion question, but as a law student I would

suggest filing small claims against unpaid accounts when: *The

debtor won't return your calls *The debtor makes promises that he

doesn't fulfill *The debtor sends letters threatening counterclaims

if you sue *When you are tired of hassling with a person who won't

pay her open account *etc.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.