J. W. Wood Building was created in 1853.
W. W. Griest Building was created in 1925.
J. W. Robinson's was created in 1881.
W. A. Gruninger Building was created in 1921.
J. W. Coop was created on 1972-01-01.
J. W. Moore House was created in 1850.
J. W Ritchie has written: 'Building inspectors' hand book of the province of Ontario' -- subject(s): Building, Building laws, Handbooks, manuals
Henry W. Prince Building was created in 1874.
Otto W. Rohland Building was created in 1891.
W. R. Grace Building was created in 1974.
W. J. Bryan Elementary School was created in 1928.
J. W. Nixon High School was created in 1964.
J-W Energy Company was created on 1960-11-10.