Redmarshall Old Rectory was created in 1844.
Redmarshall railway station was created in 1836.
St Fagans Old Rectory was created in 1859.
Return to the Rectory was created in 2004.
Trinity Rectory was created in 1880.
The Rectory School was created in 1920.
Saint Paul's Rectory was created in 1886.
Rectory Junction Viaduct was created in 1850.
Church of the Ascension Rectory was created in 1927.
Grace Church Rectory was created in 1870.
Redmarshall railway station ended in 1952.
Trinity Episcopal Church Rectory was created in 1863.
In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend was created on 2002-11-24.