William W. Marsh House was created in 1873.
Edwin W. Marsh House was created in 1851.
Dr. William W. Mayo House was created in 1859.
William W. Van Ness House was created in 1818.
W. A. Mason House was created in 1846.
William W. Jeffries Memorial Archives was created in 1991.
Robert W. Hazlett House was created in 1887.
Frank W. Crane House was created in 1902.
James W. Hamer House was created in 1910.
Eugene W. Britt House was created in 1910.
F. W. Wait House was created in 1876.
Charles W. Russell House was created in 1848.
W. Scott Stuart House was created in 1905.