Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2015-05-26 12:57:40

numrich gun parts

Follow the Related Link at the right

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

i need a diagram of the internal parts of this gun. where would i find it..

That should be a Savage/Springfield Model 18. If you can't find parts from a local gunsmith, try i have a sears roebuck bolt action .410 shotgun model 110.1120 3''. i need the shell ejector piece. to get a clip for a shotgun try

The model number is stamped on the right side of the receiver on many Stevens products.

That model is obsolete, but we have a good selection of parts.

I have a fairly complete selection of parts for this model.

You can purchase parts for a Ranger model 30 16 gauge shotgun at these locations. Gunbroker, Topgunsupply, Budsgunshop, Gunpartshop and Midwayusa.

Search at Numrich, ( or Brownells. ( both have major inventories of hard to find parts.

First try where they have the best selection of gun parts in the country. Try and eBay if that doesn't succeed

Numrich will have parts if anyone does. They're reliable but not the cheapest. Many gun shows have dealers who break old guns down for parts. If you google "parts, springfield model 52a" you should get a few leads if there are any.

Where can you find parts for your Charles daily shotgun

Try your local gunsmith. The Riverside is a Stevens shotgun. If you can find out which model it is, you can probably find the wood at Numrich Gunparts

You can find a magazine for Savage/Springfield Mod 18C-410 Ga at, then NUMRICH iten number229930A and they cost $37.10

The Springfield 67 was made by Savage Arms from the late 1960's through the 1980's. If your gun has no serial number it was made prior to 1968. We have parts for this firearm, and can do any type of repair if needed. According to Gun Trader's Guide, the Springfield name was discontinued in 1948.

A FEW parts are available from gunpartscorp website.

I would start my search at Numrich Gun Parts Corp.

Numrich Gun Parts is the default. You can often find cheaper parts at other vendors. Search online with the model and "parts" and you should find several sources.

Where xan i find a mag. For a 410 bolt action 410 j

I am not sure about the diagram,but I would check at numrich gun parts corp. first for the parts you need.

The 238 is similar to the 258. For parts, try

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.