Where can you get help if you think you have ADHD?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2010-05-09 06:23:14
2010-05-09 06:23:14

Try to find a neurologist near you and schedule an appointment there to get evaluated. I got referred by my psychologist but I would believe that you can just sign up for an evaluation. I hope you find the help you need.


Related Questions

User Avatar

ADHD is genetic. If you think they learned it somewhere, then that is a behavior disorder and not ADHD.

User Avatar

adhd can not be treated and pills or patches can help to calm you down but not cure the adhd!

User Avatar

There many supplements you can get for people that have ADHD. Supplements like zinc, fish oil, and melatonin can help with people diagnosed with adhd.

User Avatar

Individuals with ADHD don't share a common topic they think about. However, people with ADHD probably think about more things on average due to being unable to focus.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.