Where is water in the body absorbed?

Water is primarily absorbed in two places:

1) during digestion, water is primarily absorbed in the small intestine (90%), the remaining water (10%) is absorbed by the large intestine.
2) during filtration of the blood in the kidneys, water is reabsorbed in the nephron
hope that points you in the right direction.