Asked in
Criminal Law
Court Procedure

Where or to whom does the public report public employees presenting planting false evidence in a printed document when the state attorney general does not correct the incident?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 15, 2009 9:29PM

Planting false 'evidence' in a printed document???? Sounds a little strange to me. But, if the state attorney general doesn't think it worthy of investigation, try writing one of the local newspapers or TV stations who might be interested in doing an investigative piece on corruption.