Where would you get a 'fill-in-the-blank' form to give to your creditors so they can send reports to the CRAs?

The forms you need are forms that i have or you can get them on each credit bureau's website. the thing about it you would have to send Verizon the form but they would not send it into the bureaus for you. at least to my knowledge, please email me otherwise or if you have any questions about your credit. I have a credit repair kit that i give out to all my clients and I help them clean up the credit issues