Which caste surname Vaish belong to?
it belongs to Baniya category
KARNWAL surname belongs to Baniya Trader caste, which is not one of the Schedule Caste (Untouchables) in North India. Karnwal/Jaiswal are baniya trader which are called Kalwar vaish .They are follower of Sahstrbabhu Arjun.
Rachakonda and Rajakonda belong to Kamma caste.
surname waghmare belongs to kshatriya maratha caste .
They Belong to the caste Hatkar Dhangar
KARNWAL surname belongs to Baniya Trader caste, which is not one of the Schedule Caste (Untouchables) in North India. Karnwal/Jaiswal are baniya trader which are called Kalwar vaish .They are follower of Sahstrbabhu Arjun. Few schedule cast are used this surname why i do not know.
Vadde rajulu caste....
Generally Kamma caste.
It belongs to the Kshatriya caste.
No, the surname RAM does not always belong to SC caste. It is just like all SINGHs are not Punjabis.
Marathi Surname "Keskar" belongs to Dhangar caste as well as Brahmin caste.
they belong to kayastha
Lohar is belong to bc
Bhatia's are Rajputs by caste. (Kshatriyas). This is an upper caste.
jangam is the caste which is identified by devora.
Chowdarys is the caste that bonthu belongs to.
my surname is korukonda and i am kapu
Surname KAKI belongs to Vysyas...
no it doesnt belong that caste... it belongs to poland community
Mahar, a Dalit caste.
they belong to Telugu Niyogi Brahmins Caste.
he is shrivastva kayasta. he share the surname sinha
Depend which Bholah they are...highest Bholah caste are the Kashyap(high caste)
tak surname belongs to caste kalal who are in the profession of selling liqar.they come under obc.
It is a kayasta surname
Its a khatri
Vishwabrahmin Velama's also have this surname kamma's also have this surname
The Boudh caste of the Mahar (Dalit) community. It is a scheduled caste.
Kurup is part of the subgroups of the Nair (or Nayar) Indian caste.
No. It is a Kayastha surname and people with this surname are mainly Vaishnavs by birth.
They seem to be Shudras.
Yajurvedi deshastha brahmin
It belongs to Suri Caste .
kamma or chowdary
Bidkikars are suryavanshi kshatriyas !!
Kumhar - Prajapat
Yadavas and Kammas
It belongs to Reddy
Vangara is in brahmins of south/andhrapradesh.idont know if any other castes do exist with this surname
kamma, vellanki surname belongs to kamma caste most of vellanki's are from kalavapamula village which was located in Krishna district
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".