Which scientist would study rocks and minerals?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-12-19 23:29:16

Scientists that study rocks and minerals are called petrologists

/ mineralogists which are subdisciplines of geology.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.