Who can help with past due condo association fees?

If you are unable to pay your assessments, you can sell other assets, obtain a loan or by some other means, come up with the money. Friends, family, a bank -- all are potential options.
Your condominium assessments pay for amenities, insurance, reserves contributions and utilities that you enjoy.
Your assessments are debts that you owe. Your condominium association may be able to sell your unit to satisfy your obligation: read your governing documents to determine how your board is required to proceed against owners who do not pay their assessments.