Artists and Painters
French Revolution
The Difference Between

Who is the artist-painter known as Ruckel?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-10-23 11:14:03

There is an American artist called Ernest Ruckle.

Click link below for his website!

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.