Asked in Friendship
Why do you have no friends?
July 30, 2016 11:54AM
People have no friends because of their choice. To make friends we have to step out talk to people, accept invitation and intermingle. But some are just reserved, without wanting to make friends.
March 27, 2016 3:54PM
- Extremes - people who believe they have either all or nothing are usually wrong. There are almost always shades of gray in the world, not just black and white, so you probably have at least one friend, even if you don't think of them that way.
- Behavior - your behavior will either cause people to want to be with you, or it will drive them away. You should look at the way your behavior appears to other people and see if you're doing things that might make them not want to be with you.
- Speech - the things you say and the way you say them are also involved in friendship. Are you a complainer who always finds something wrong? Most people don't like to be around someone like that for very long. Do you argue a lot or make fun of people? Take a good look at the way you talk and see if you'd like being around someone who talks like that.
- Body - you don't have to be a movie star, but you should take care of yourself and bathe often and keep yourself neat and act as though you're proud of whoever you may be. People don't like to hang around someone who smells bad and looks like a hobo
- Emotions and Thoughts - if you have a positive attitude and are a kind and friendly person, you're going to run into people with the same sort of attitudes. The opposite is also true - if you have negative thoughts and emotions, you're going to run into negative people who won't be friendly. Change your outlook and you'll find that you attract many more friendly people.