well, it depends on how much is ingested and by who. and not to be rude, who would drink nail polish/remover? lol
yes nail polish remover is very dangerous
You either turn into a fairy ... or die.
You might die. I suggest contacting poison control immediately.
No you cant' die even though there are chemicals you can wash your mouth with mouth wash or water.
You don't. It will evaporate away, but it has lightened the die in the carpet so nothing you use will clean it, because its not dirty, the die has been changed.
It does not. If nail polish gets in the body though you could be poisoned and possibly die.
because if the nail polish goes on the food you could die
Anything is possible, like they say too much of anything is not good for anyone. It's like sniffing glue and can cause brain damage!