You are witness for a burglary who was also involved. Now the police want you to take a lie detector test and will charge you if you refuse. What can you do?

User Avatar
Wiki User
November 05, 2013 3:42PM

You should speak with an attorney who specializes in criminal law in your area. On the other hand you can wait until you have been charged and then request that an attorney be appointed for you.