Asked in
Criminal Law

You had a mariuania conviction in Georgia 18 years ago 3 ounces just possecion charge now you live in nebraska can you get that off your record?


User Avatar
Wiki User
November 28, 2008 4:44PM

It may be possible but you will have to file a petition with the Georgia courts to have your record "expunged."