Asked in
India Colleges and Universities
Bachelor of Science BSc
Master of Science MSc

You have completed of bsc honours in applied physics electronics communication engineering in dhaka university of Bangladesh what type of education you can take after this in Paris of France?


User Avatar
Wiki User
February 17, 2012 8:07PM

If you have BTech applied physics(4 yrs), you are eligible for masters in any engineering field. For scholarships(financial aid), you are in direct competition with majors in electronics, computers, electrical. Some departments may prefer them over you.

Put this question directly to admissions counselor at top US universities.