You were a victim of police brutality what do you do?

File a complaint with the agency whose officer(s) 'brutalized" you. If your complaint is legitimate they will investigate. If they are are not responsive, contact your local prosecutors office to look into it, or hire a private attorney to file suit for you.

And if the above fails; what next?? Any avenue of recourse?