Best Answer

You should not avoid paying the minimum due in your credit card account. The credit card company does not care if you lost your job. What you need to do is to speak with a credit consolidation agency in your area. Ask around about their reputation. The credit consolidation company will make a deal with your credit card company.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-05-02 17:23:01
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

The law is derived from three main sources what are they

If there is an erroneous payment then

These funds last 5 years have limited use and cannot pay for new obligations

How do you know which transactions are awaiting your approval

See all cards
24 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can a credit card company like capitol one who forward account to legal dept in state of california take garnish payments out unemployment if nothing can be resolve out of court?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked