There is many white (light skinned) people in the world. To have a close estimate or exact, there is around 8.85% of those considered white people in the world. The rest would be made up of blacks, mexicans, asians, indians, natives, etc.
Wikipedia estimates 500,000,000 whites in the largest regions. So lets say there is 600,000,000 in the World total then.
Population of the World: 6,775,235,700
Seems to be between 9% and 12%, depending how Hispanics are counted and of course, the Clintonian discourse on what 'white', 'is'. In unadulterated, strick 'European' (not Slav) origin of 4 generations of parentage, the number could be much lower - probably 5%, but impossible to verify.
About 18 percent or 1.2 Billion People
There are aproximatly 1,376,000,000 white people in the world which represent 20,25% of the world's population.To get this number I calculated every European and caucasian people (ethnic group).For example there are 3,900,660 Irish people in the Republic of Ireland and 80,000,000 Irish people in the whole word so it's important to make the difference between the nationality and the people.The most significant white peoples are the Germans(160m) the Spaniards(152m) Italians(140m) Russians(140m) the French people(130m) the English people(90m) the Irish people(80m) the Poles(60m) and the Ukrainians(50m).I didn't count the peoples close to the europeans like the Arabs (350m), the Jews (13m),and the Turkic peoples (116m) (Turks,Kazakhs,Azerbaijanis,Uzbeks...)I didn't count either the mixed-races (very numerous in south America).
Approximately 20.25% of the world's population.
4 - GOD, Jesus, Adam and Eve
86% of the population are classed as White European (sometimes called Caucasian)
there arent that many. But I met a Haitian in my university who is white, but she told me that she is of lebanese and plaestinian descent. Her grandfather moved to haiti and there is a small community of them. they make up less than 0.1% of the population.
Caucasian, white or in the US, European Americans.
White people (also the Caucasian race) is a term usually referring to human beings characterized (at least in part) by the light pigmentation of their skin. Rather than being a straightforward description of skin color, the term white denotes a specific set of ethnic groups and functions as a color metaphor for race. The most common definition for "White person" is "a person with a visible degree of European ancestry". However, the definition of "White person" differs according to geographical and historical context. Various social constructions of whiteness have had implications in terms of national identity, consanguinity, public policy, religion, population statistics, racial segregation, affirmative action, eugenics, racial marginalization and racial quotas. The concept has been applied with varying degrees of formality and internal consistency in disciplines including sociology, politics, genetics, biology, medicine, biomedicine, language, culture and law.
I hope not!
About 88% of Arizona's population is white.
I believe that it was about 10% of the white population of the 19th century South that were slaveholders?
16% white. Clcik link below for more info labeled "Africa"
About 12% are pure white. Of the remaining 88%, some have white admixture, otherwise they are inuit.
Approximately 1%-6% in adults
Of those who celebrate it, the vast majority have a high potential of it, since the vast majority of the world's population is in the Northern Hemisphere where it is winter in December. In spite of us mostly being northwards, I think that not many actually experience many White Christmases in our lifetimes. I am 63 years old, in Britain, and from fallible memory I would say less than a third have been white. New Years - rather more.
A minium of five percent of any human population, anywhere is homosexual.