answersLogoWhite

0


Want this question answered?

Be notified when an answer is posted

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What does 4 bbl mean on engine specs?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
Related questions

What does fram ph2825 fit?

CHEVROLET/GMC TRUCKLuv4-110CID 2 bbl. (N) [1972]FORD1000150016001700190019105FDC204Y Gas Engine [ ]5FDC234Y Gas Engine [ ]5FDC254Y Gas Engine [ ]5FDC284Y Gas Engine [ ]5FDC304Y Gas Engine [ ]5FGC104Y Gas Engine [ ]5FGC134Y Gas Engine [ ]5FGC154Y Gas Engine [ ]5FGC184Y Gas Engine [ ]CL45CL55F1700Fiesta4-98CID 2 bbl. [1980-1978]FORD-LIFT TRUCKSmodels available on frams web siteFORD-TRACTORS100015001600170019001910F1700FORD-WHEEL LOADERSCL45CL55GMC (Gasoline)4-109.8KUBOTAKH10DKH1DKUBOTA-CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENTKH10DKH1DMELROE BOBCAT533Isuzu 2AA1 Engine [ ]MELROE BOBCAT-SKID STEER LOADERS533Isuzu 2AA1 Engine [ ]NISSANC3Datsun D11 4 Cyl. Engine [ ]P3Datsun D11 4 Cyl. Engine [ ]NISSAN-LIFT TRUCKSC3Datsun D11 4 Cyl. Engine [ ]P3Datsun D11 4 Cyl. Engine [ ]SUBARU16004-1.4L 2 bbl. EA63 [1976]4-1.6L 2 bbl. EA71 [1980-1976]4-1.8L 2 bbl. EA81 [1980]1800-All Models4-1.4L 2 bbl. EA63 [1976]4-1.6L 2 bbl. EA71 [1980-1976]4-1.8L 2 bbl. EA81 [1980]3 Door Coupe4-1.6L 2 bbl. EA71 [1984-1979]4-1.8L 1 bbl. [1984]4-1.8L 2 bbl. [1984-1983]4-1.8L 2 bbl. EA81 [1984-1980]4-1.8L F/inj. Turbo [1984-1983]4 Door Sedan4-1.6L 2 bbl. EA71 [1984-1979]4-1.8L 1 bbl. [1984]4-1.8L 2 bbl. [1984-1983]4-1.8L 2 bbl. EA81 [1984-1980]4-1.8L F/inj. Turbo [1984-1983]All Models4-1.1L 2 bbl. [1969-1967]4-1.1L 2 bbl. EA61 [1972-1970]4-1.3L 2 bbl. EA62 [1972-1971]4-1.4L 2 bbl. EA63 [1975-1973]S/W4-1.6L 2 bbl. EA71 [1984-1979]4-1.8L 1 bbl. [1984]4-1.8L 2 bbl. [1984-1983]4-1.8L 2 bbl. EA81 [1984-1980]4-1.8L F/inj. Turbo [1984-1983]SUBARU TRUCKBrat4-1.6L 2 bbl. EA71 [1984-1977]4-1.8L 2 bbl. EA81 [1984-1980]4-1.8L F/inj. EA81 Turbo [1984-1983]TOYOTAother models available on frams web siteToyota 4Y Gas Engine [ ]Celica4-1.9L 2 bbl. 8R-C [1971]Corolla4-1.1L 2 bbl. KC [1969-1968]4-1.2L 2 bbl. [1968]4-1.2L 2 bbl. 3K-C [1979-1969]Corona4-1.9L 2 bbl. 3R-C [1970]4-1.9L 2 bbl. 8R [1971-1970]4-1.9L 2 bbl. 8R-C [1971-1970]4-2.0L 2 bbl. 18R-C [1973-1972]Corona II4-2.0L 2 bbl. 18R-C [1972]Mark II4-1.9L 2 bbl. [1969-1968]4-1.9L 2 bbl. 8R [1970]Starlet4-1.3L 2 bbl. 4K-C [1982-1981]4-1.3L F/inj. 4K-E [1984-1983]TOYOTA TRUCKPickup 1/2 Ton4-1.9L 2 bbl. 3R-B [1967-1965]4-1.9L 2 bbl. 3R-C [1970-1968]4-1.9L 2 bbl. 8R-C [1971-1970]4-2.0L 2 bbl. 18R-C [1974-1972]Van / Wagon4-2.0L F/inj. 3Y-EC [1985-1984]4-2.2L F/inj. 4Y-EC [1990-1986]4-2.2L F/inj. 4Y-EC CAN [1988]TOYOTA-LIFT TRUCKSmodels available on frams web siteToyota 4Y Engine [ ]Toyota 4Y Gas Engine [ ]WHITEFB31Iseki Engine [ ]WHITE-TRACTORSFB31


What is Chevy 5.0 4 bbl?

That would be a 305 engine.


Did the 1967 Dodge Coronet come with a 383 engine?

yes it did, it came in 2 BBL version and a 4 BBL version.


How can you tell what kind of engine you have in your 1978 Malibu?

If it has 6 spark plugs, there is a 91% chance it is a 3.3 liter engine, 9% chance it is a 3.8 liter. Both have 2 bbl carbs. If it has 8 spark plugs there is a 99% chance it is a 305 2 bbl, 1% chance it is a 350 4 bbl.


What is the specs sequence for a 1998 Chevy S10 4 cylinder 4.3 engine?

Need to know if you have a 2.2L 4 cylinder or the 4.3L V6 engine and which specs you are looking for.


What is the Timing specs for 1999 ford contour 4-cylinder?

the engine's timing is computer controlled. What timing specs are you looking for. What engine is it? 2.0l VVT engine?


What motor oil is recommended for a 1977 Chevrolet pickup with a 5.7L 4-bbl engine?

10-30


How much horsepower did a 1973 dodge 400 engine have?

190-2bbl, 215-220 4-bbl carb


What car does PH3531 oil filter go to?

MakeModelYearEngineACURA Integra 1986 4-1.6L F/inj. (16V) DOHC D16A1 ACURA Integra 1987 4-1.6L F/inj. (16V) DOHC D16A1 HONDA 1500 S 1987 4-1.3L 2 bbl. D13A2 HONDA 1500 S 1987 4-1.5L 2 bbl. D15A2 HONDA 1500 S 1987 4-1.5L 3 bbl. D15B2 HONDA 1500 S 1987 4-1.5L F/inj. D15A3 HONDA Accord 1979 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Accord 1980 4-1.6L 3 bbl. EF1 CAN HONDA Accord 1980 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Accord 1981 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Accord 1982 4-1.6L CAN HONDA Accord 1982 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Accord 1983 4-1.6L CAN HONDA Accord 1983 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Civic 1980 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EN HONDA Civic 1980 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EJ1 HONDA Civic 1980 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EM1 HONDA Civic 1981 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EN HONDA Civic 1981 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EJ1 HONDA Civic 1981 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EM1 HONDA Civic 1982 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EN HONDA Civic 1982 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EJ1 HONDA Civic 1982 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EM1 HONDA Civic 1983 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EN HONDA Civic 1983 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EJ1 HONDA Civic 1983 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EM1 HONDA Civic 1983 4-1.5L CAN HONDA Civic 1984 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA Civic 1984 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA Civic 1985 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EV2 HONDA Civic 1985 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA Civic 1985 4-1.5L 2 bbl. EW2 HONDA Civic 1985 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA Civic 1985 4-1.5L F/inj. EW4 HONDA Civic 1986 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EV2 HONDA Civic 1986 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA Civic 1986 4-1.5L 2 bbl. EW2 HONDA Civic 1986 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA Civic 1986 4-1.5L F/inj. EW4 HONDA Civic 1987 4-1.3L 2 bbl. D13A2 HONDA Civic 1987 4-1.5L 2 bbl. D15A2 HONDA Civic 1987 4-1.5L 3 bbl. D15B2 HONDA Civic 1987 4-1.5L F/inj. D15A3 HONDA CRX 1984 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA CRX 1984 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA CRX 1985 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA CRX 1985 4-1.5L F/inj. EW3 HONDA CRX 1986 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA CRX 1986 4-1.5L F/inj. EW4 HONDA CRX 1987 4-1.5L 3 bbl. D15A2 HONDA CRX 1987 4-1.5L F/inj. D15A3 HONDA DX (Canada) 1985 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EV2 HONDA DX (Canada) 1985 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA DX (Canada) 1985 4-1.5L 2 bbl. EW2 HONDA DX (Canada) 1985 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA DX (Canada) 1985 4-1.5L F/inj. EW4 HONDA DX (Canada) 1986 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EV2 HONDA DX (Canada) 1986 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA DX (Canada) 1986 4-1.5L 2 bbl. EW2 HONDA DX (Canada) 1986 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA DX (Canada) 1986 4-1.5L F/inj. EW4 HONDA DX (Canada) 1987 4-1.3L 2 bbl. D13A2 HONDA DX (Canada) 1987 4-1.5L 2 bbl. D15A2 HONDA DX (Canada) 1987 4-1.5L 3 bbl. D15B2 HONDA DX (Canada) 1987 4-1.5L F/inj. D15A3 HONDA Prelude 1979 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Prelude 1980 4-1.6L CAN HONDA Prelude 1980 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Prelude 1981 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Prelude 1982 4-1.8L 3 bbl. EK1 HONDA Wagovan 1982 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EN HONDA Wagovan 1982 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EJ1 HONDA Wagovan 1982 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EM1 HONDA Wagovan 1983 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EN HONDA Wagovan 1983 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EJ1 HONDA Wagovan 1983 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EM1 HONDA Wagovan 1983 4-1.5L CAN HONDA Wagovan 1984 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA Wagovan 1984 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA Wagovan 1985 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EV2 HONDA Wagovan 1985 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA Wagovan 1985 4-1.5L 2 bbl. EW2 HONDA Wagovan 1985 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA Wagovan 1985 4-1.5L F/inj. EW4 HONDA Wagovan 1986 4-1.3L 2 bbl. EV2 HONDA Wagovan 1986 4-1.3L 3 bbl. EV1 HONDA Wagovan 1986 4-1.5L 2 bbl. EW2 HONDA Wagovan 1986 4-1.5L 3 bbl. EW1 HONDA Wagovan 1986 4-1.5L F/inj. EW4 HONDA Wagovan 1987 4-1.3L 2 bbl. D13A2 HONDA Wagovan 1987 4-1.5L 2 bbl. D15A2 HONDA Wagovan 1987 4-1.5L 3 bbl. D15B2 HONDA Wagovan 1987 4-1.5L F/inj. D15A3


1965 Pontiac GTO with a 389 The previous owner had the engine rebuilt The front engine code was decked during the rebuild Is there another number stamped somewhere on the block?

The engine code should be stamped on the blocks machined surface of right front cylinder bank. As you face the engine that would be left of the timing chain cover. Your looking for the code WT, YS, WS, or YR stamped in that location.WT = 389 4 BBL carb and manual transmission WS = 389 3X2 BBL carbs and manual transmissionYS = 389 4 BBL carb automatic transmissionYR = 389 3X2 BBL carbs automatic transmission


What was Original engine for 1979 El Camino?

the 5th character in your VIN is the key to your answer. "M" = 200ci-V6 chevy, "A" = 231ci V6 Buick, "J" = 267ci V8 Chevy, "G" = 305ci Chevy with 2 bbl carb, "H" = 305ci Chevy with 4 bbl Carb, "L" = 350ci Chevy with 4 bbl carb


Chevy 350 CID with 4 BBL - Horsepower?

Need to know the year of the engine. You will need to ask your question again with that info.