If I remember correctly i-butane is slightly higher pressure at room temperature than n -butane 45 psi vs 30 psi at room temperature. They buran at the same temperature for the same air/fuel ratio. The higher pressure would result is more fuel flow for the same orfice size. Your stove should have a control valve so it should not matter. Nost lighters and other things that say butane are actuall isobutane because it produces higher pressure and the lighter will function better at cold temperatrues. Your stove likely used isobutane any way. Propane is much higher pressure so don't simply substute propane for butane usless the device is made for propane as well.
Because the Stomach is lined with Mucus which blocks the acid from burning your stomach
No but it can damage it in other ways. Burning coal produces sulphuric acid, while wood often contains a high volume of water. Burning them together can produce a sulphuric acid solution which will coat and eat away at the stove and flue.Don't burn them at the same time.
really, infinity. this is because there are a few of the elements that haven't been discovered yet, so there for haven't been studied yet. Their burning point could be negative infinity, or positive infinity. so there for, the hottest burning temperature is infinity.
Liquid Propane Gas (Liquified petroleum gas, LP Gas, LPG, GPL, autogas) is a clean-burning flammable mixture of hydrocarbon gases used for fuel in vehicles and heating appliances. It is made by mixing propane with butane, in varying amounts, depending on the season. It is also used as an aerosol propellant and refrigerant, in an effort to reduce damage to our dwindling ozone layer.As a fuel, the liquefied form is easier to dispense and store than a high-pressure gas would be, and as a propellant, it does not affect the ozone layer as chlorofluorocarbons would.See the link below for more info:
Magnesium burns with an intensely bright white light and forms magnesium oxide. Magnesium oxide is a white solid, often a powder. Do not look directly at burning magnesium - it may damage your eyes.
Most inhalants have the potential to cause brain damage. These include solvents, such as correction fluid, aerosols and butane gas for cigarette lighters.
Local tissue damage, infection, and pain.
its either serious burning of the skin or both serious burning of the skin and damage to the eyes.
burning fossil fuels
Chronically inhaling the fumes from the production/creation of plastics, or the burning of plastics, could cause damage to the body and brain. However, a one-time incident likely would not cause brain damage. The bigger riskwith fumes from plastic (creation or burning) is respiratory irritation or damage.
Burning. A burn takes longer to heal than a cut and can be a lot more serious as it can do permanent damage to your body.
It can damage the lives of humans if the crops died
You could do a lot of damage to a car if you hot wire it wrong. You could end up burning the car down.
Muck fires damage trees by coating the trees with soot or by directly burning them. This limits their ability to absorb light and carbon dioxide.
Very little, what damage is done is undone in a few short years. There are exceptions, like Alexander the Great burning the cedars of Lebanon.
Burning magnesium emits ultraviolet light, which can damage your eyes.
It will not hurt you or do any damage to your eye unless alot is sprayed into it. Just rinse it for like 2-3 minutes.