What would you like to do?

Can you move out of state with joint primary physical custody?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

If both parents agree to one parent moving out of state with the child, then you can have your custody agreement amended with new terms.
36 people found this useful
Thanks for the feedback!

Do you have a right to move the child overseas if you have joint custody with father and you have primary physical custody?

No. A minor cannot be removed from the jurisdiction in which the custody was awarded, without the permission of the other parent and the Family Court. In FL our lawyer told u

You have joint legal custody and primary residential custody and the father is allowed reasonable visitation can you move out of state?

  Answer   If it is in in the Indian context, then you will have to take permission from the court to take the child out of the State. Remember that the father has v

If you have primary physical custody and joint legal custody do you have move rights then the parent that does not have physical custody when it comes to the best interest of the child?

Answer . yes and no. joint legal basically means the other parent can get any and all legal info on the child such as medical records, school records and of course anythin

In Pennsylvania can you move out of state with joint custody?

  Joint custody is a court order whereby custody of a child is awarded to both parties. In joint custody both parents are "custodial parents" and neither parent is a non-c
In Custody

Can a custodial parent with joint custody move out of state?

That depends on whether the other parent has visitation rights. If so, you cannot remove the child without the other parent's consent or/and court approval. That depends on w
In Custody

Can you move out of state if you have sole physical custody but joint legal custody?

No. First you need the consent of the other parent and the visitation order modified by the court. You cannot interfere with the other parent's rights and by moving you would