If a white flower is crossed with a red flower and a pink flower is produced this is called?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

incomplete dominance
6 people found this useful

If red flowers were crossed with white flowers and all the resulting flowers were pink what percentage of a cross between two pinks would be pink?

Crossing two pink flowers (1/2 red 1/2 white) would result in a 25% chance of a white flower, 25% chance of a red flower, and 50% of another pink flower. This is shown:

If you cross a red flower and a white flower and the offspring are pink what does that prove?

Pink flowers result as a result of a genetic phenomenon called co-dominance. It means both alleles are able to express themselves at the same time thus generating a new phenot

Is a plant with purple flowers was crossed with a plan with white flowers what is the probability that the offspring will have purple flowers white flowers or pink flowers?

\n. If Pink flower color is due to incomplete dominance then a cross witbeen pink anf white flowred plants will have a progeny of fifty percent pink and fifty percent white f