What would you like to do?
- He might act kind of strange and fidgety around you but nobody else. It probably means he likes you but does not know how to say it!
- He says the dumbest things just to keep talking, or he may play stupid to get your attention in general.
- He tries to hold your hand or starts talking dirty as a joke (it may even involve you). But don't stereotype guys, not everyone is going to make dirty jokes or try to hold your hand.
- He might ask only you for stuff he doesn't really need just so that he can get your attention, or he just wants to small talk or even make you laugh!
- He calls you at random times or calls you a few times a day
just to say hi.
- If he says 'hi' to you, multiple times, and it's just to get your attention.
- He likes to play around a lot and make up nicknames. He'll also pick on you for fun because he knows it will be a funny joke and not serious to make you mad. When you're angry he will feel sad for you and tell you he's sorry if he bothered you. They will also protect you and he'll try to defend you when someone makes fun of you.
- He will respect you and want to be honest and real. He'll also tell you the truth about yourself, but never say it disrespectfully.
- I think if a guy likes you he'll be touchy-feely or he'll like keep "accidentally" bumping into you just to touch you.
- Guys will also act hard to be mature when there around a girl they like and be over protective of her.
- You'll know that a guy likes you if he starts following you wherever you go and makes eye contact.
- One of the most obvious signs that a guy likes you is that he will always stare at you even if he doesn't know you. Boys will just stare at you from a distance hoping that you will notice them or sometimes he will stop looking at you until you look away. If you want to see if he looks back when you stop looking at him, you can look at him from the corner of your eye.
- His pupils dilate when he talks to you.
- When you talk to him he seems to be hanging on to every word.
- You will know that a guy likes you when he loves to play with
your hair and really annoys you that much.
- He'll use any excuse to touch you. Like if you're wearing a necklace he'll move closer and grab it to "look at the necklace" or he'll play with a tie on your shirt or a ring. Or if he points at something in the distance, he will grab your arm. They also pretend to fight with you by pushing you (again, physical contact). He might stand extra close to you and lean on you and kind of bump shoulders with you. High fives even. Anything to get close to you. Remember, though, that sometimes people are just being friendly and don't mean it as they like you!
- He play fights with you and teases you playfully. A guy does not like you if he is mean to you. I don't mean making jokes about your height or something like that, I'm talking MEAN... he definitely does not like you. Because in my opinion it is rude, disrespectful and definitely immature!
- When he's talking to you he'll touch your arm or put his hand on your shoulder.
- He will always make eye contact with you even when you're not talking he'll just look at you and smile... and he can't stop smiling.
- If you're going to the movies he'll choose a scary movie over a comedy or anything else because scary movies are an excuse for you to be comforted by him or cuddle.
- One sure fire that you can tell if a guy likes you or not is. If you are in a bad mood he will try anything to make you smile. Also he will try and get close to you even when you are crowds away. Or at least he will try and catch your eye.
- I've found out that if a guy likes you, he'll act nervous around you sometimes and always try to be around you.
- He might act slightly jealous when you're talking to or about another guy and then he'll want to know ALL about him so he can try and work out if he's got competition.
- If a guy accidentally hurts you or upsets you he'll use it as an excuse to get a hug.
- Some guys even in adulthood will act like children and pick on you.
- He enjoys you looking at him.
- He gives you all the attention in a group of people then he realizes that he's been focusing all his attention on you and then quickly says something to someone else to try and cover it up.
- He makes a lot of eye contact and usually will not turn his head when you look at them him that crazy feeling smile between you two.
- He tries several different ways to say he likes you if he doesn't know which way to approach you from.
- Not every guy is the same. One might fetch things for you, carry things for you, sit with you at lunch, laugh at your jokes.
- When there is a crowd of his friends or people around you he will wait until everyone leaves or he will hesitate to leave until he gets you on your own so he can talk to you. Also eye contact is a big clue. He'll be really nice to you or compliment you.
- When you're sitting right beside him in homeroom and he purposely moves his arm so it is right up next to yours and doesn't move it away. You definitely know when you drop stuff in the hallway and he always picks it up for you.
- If a guy is shy, he will try to be near you, but wait for you to say something before he has the courage to talk. He might seem visibly nervous.
- With the less obvious boys they'll do something for you even if you're just joking around about it.
- A guy likes you if he notices a lot of things about you like your outfits, hair, jewelry, etc.
- He'll ask for your number.
- He will stand really close and tall when he is talking to you.
- If a guy likes you, he will show interest in your interests. He will not compliment you to your face as much as he does to your friends.
- The king of all signs is that a guy will worry about you so much when you're ill. He will always ask about you and make sure you get well soon.
- He may joke around and say -/+ things about himself. That means he just wants to impress you or get your attention.
- All guys are different and you never know what they are thinking. Guys are strange and absurd, but follow your heart and you may find Mr. Right.
- If he likes you, then he gives you special attention, being totally oblivious to everyone else in the room. You feel like the only person in the world that matters.
- He'll try to show off his physical strength, by lifting something or someone heavy, and then looks at you to see if he's impressed you.
- Listen to your instinct, you'll just know if he likes you.
- This is coming from a guy, look for these signs - trying to make jokes. Protecting you a lot. Trying to make you happy while you're sad. Holding onto you not in a sexual way but like wrapping his arms around you. Smiling at you a lot. And the last but biggest one is if he really likes you he'll give you a lot of respect. But all guys aren't the same, keep that in mind.
- If he looks like he wants to say something to you, but says nothing.
- If his face turns red when he thinks of you or you talk to him.
- If he slinks off when you are coming closer to him.
- I agree with the above answer, also.. If his friend and him pass by you and then walk of giggling meanwhile he's looking away or turning red. And also if his friends stare at you a lot.
- If he's a shy guy he will try sometimes to show you he likes you.
- Sometimes it may seem like he hates you. It's just that he doesn't know how to act around you; but guys who are not shy will just plain tell you.
- He'll have the same emotions as you; he'll be sad when you are, angry when you are, happy when you are.
- He might ask you if you love him as a joke.
- Acts stupid at times.
691 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Wow, girls are definetly different than guys heh. If a girl likes you..she'll try to be around you a lot but if you get close to her she'll get scared and run away. She will g…lance at you a lot but will try not to make it seem obvious. If a girl likes you she'll also be very quiet around you I suppose. Sorry I'm not much help heh. A Shy girl will be that; shy. You have to make the moves to be with her, because she won't. Just sit with her, talk with her. If your already friends, she won't find that odd. She will start hanging out with you more, and if she opens up to you, and goes to you first, then she likes you, in most cases. A girl will try to be with you as much as you can, if you walk away from her, she will wait a couple minutes, then go to where you are(she doesn't want to make it seem to abvious, or like she's stalking you:P). she will also start hating on other girls you hang out with. She may just be saying that she doesn't like that girl because she's 'annoying' or 'rude' but if you are touching that other girl, and it maybe seems like you are flirting with her, even if your not, that is really why she hates her :)
If he stares at you and, trys to be close to you, touch you, or makes fun of you in a funny and nice kind of way
Well there are plenty of ways you can tell if a guy likes for instance if he randomly starts flirting with you, he throw hints that he likes you, always ask you to hang out wi…th him, and always shows off around you for example shows you his muscles, talks about his self and what he does like plays sports, lift weights, talks about his 6 pack and many more so look for the signs and you can tell trust me i would know I'm a guy
if he likes you , but he thinks you dont know that , he'll wait a day or two till he cant take it anymore . (; then , he'll talk/text you . he might find some excuses to text …you . he'll either ask a question or somethng that wont make i obvious that hes doing it just so he can talk to you . hope this helped ! (;
1. he looks at you...usually in an awkward manner 2.when ur not with him, there is a hole in your heart 3. he has awkward facial spasms around you 4.he says,"where your …boyfriend @!" 5.he rides by your house on a bike numerous times
he needs to pick up on the signes. guys dont see that kind of stuff
honestly there is no way to know for sure so the way i find the most effective is to just ask him...or tell him you like him and watch his reactions. body movement should chan…ge and once he knows you like him he will be more likely to start making moves on you....I mean guys and girls are a lot alike he might be just as nervous as you are but in order for him to get over his fear you MUST get over yours...and he will appreciate you more if you let him ask you out....because sometimes by asking them out it makes you look desparate!!! BUT sometimes it is good to ask them out, I mean it depends on the type of guy...if your goin for like a jocky type of guy DO NOT ASK HIM OUT because it will get even more to his head...BUT if its just a regular nice guy ITS OK TO ASK HIM OUT because chances are he wont be a jackass about it!!! Other than else they might be ignore you, doesnt paying attention to her or maybe he is not entertaining you the way you want to be entertatin just like other people who just like you.Because other people who doesnt like others just telling the truth and seems others are not because they are the type of a timid person.people are all unique and they are different in another way.
If a girl likes you..she'll try to be around you a lot but if you get close to her she'll get scared and run away. She will glance at you a lot but will try not to make it see…m obvious. If a girl likes you she'll also be very quiet around you I suppose. Sorry I'm not much help heh.A Shy girl will be that; shy. You have to make the moves to be with her, because she won't. Just sit with her, talk with her. If your already friends, she won't find that odd. She will start hanging out with you more, and if she opens up to you, and goes to you first, then she likes you, in most cases.A girl will try to be with you as much as you can, if you walk away from her, she will wait a couple minutes, then go to where you are(she doesn't want to make it seem to obvious, or like she's stalking you:P).she will also start hating on other girls you hang out with. She may just be saying that she doesn't like that girl because she's 'annoying' or 'rude' but if you are touching that other girl, and it maybe seems like you are flirting with her, even if your not, that is really why she hates her :) Being a girl, I can tell you that they REALLY don't want to be found out. I know this cuz i am in a such situation that i like this guy, but alas, he only likes me as a friend (i hope at least that!) They try to hang around you a lot and make jokes. maybe they even try to get your friend to tell more info about you. maybe (if they go extreme) they will fake a relationship with your friend, but cover it up as "the secret" Coming from a girl, most girls aren't obvious they will drop subtle hints like, laughing at your jokes, touching your arm slightly, whispering to her friends when your around, finding any excuse to talk to you. Quite often a girl will tell a close friend that she likes you so if her best friend nudges her when your around, or giggles, or gets that smirk like she knows something that you don't means that she probably likes you.
ask his mate to ask him if he likes yhoo then yhoo will know
If a young man is missing you he could be asking your friends what you are up too or if you are seeing someone; he may try texting you; he may be at the same places you go too… or he may sneak looks at you if you are in a crowd together.
If he misses a girl he will either do the following. A: give her lots of stuff a lot and try to talk to her and do everything he can to be near her. B: do nothing at all a…nd completely stray past talking distance but makes himself sure that your seeing him not doing anything. most likely he is saying is isn't anyone elses and he is lost without her.
possibly. Talk to him a little more and kinda feel him out. Ask him if he's been seeing anybody or if there is anyone he is interested in. Tell him you know someone who …is interested in him.
he will always try to find ways to be close to you and grab you and play around with you
In Teen Dating
He'll try to impress you [:
If he smiles when he's with you If he looks you in the eyes in moments of silence If he picks up the conversation when you drop it If he, when speaking to a group, turns… his body towards you If he never speaks of other girls to you (this is not a sure sign, cus he might be trying to create jealousy, it just seems that guys tend to avoid this if they like the girl) If he doesn't want to talk with you about other guys you are or have been dating If you're attractive but he never says so (he will when he knows that you know that he likes you) If he tends to want to be alone with you rather than with a large group of friends including you If he goes out of his way to see you (for instance waiting for the next bus to ride it with you or something like that) Actually, I think the best way is to get him drunk, make a sexual advance on him and ask him if he likes you while looking in his eyes. Then it'll be out in the open to your mutual benefit! But be warned; he probably won't tell you the truth if he's sober and/or if he thinks nothing will happen between you. Therefore the sexual advance first (sitting on his lap, facing him or brush your hand up his leg or something like that)
Hes paranoid Doesnt look you in the eyes Shaking Nervousness or you could just be a dumba$$ and screw up a relationship
Well if he looks at you alot he could like you. If he is one of those type of guys who always make fun of people by his friends he might make fun of you. He might try to get y…our attention. But if he's not mean he might try to talk to you alot. Or get your phone number. Act kinda weird around you. He also might talk about other girls and try to get you jealous. I hope that answered your question Here's my take- I have found that if a man is interested in a woman, he will pursue her in one form or another. When he will go to you, instead of you going to him, it shows that there is interest in you. A girl shouldn't be mean to a man, or purposely try to stay away from him, in order to see if he will still pursue. Rather, just respond to him. Let him do the first move towards your encounters. The girl should just be ready to receive the interaction when it comes to her. Being passive is probably a good way to put it. A person will do what they really want to do. People will make time to do the things they enjoy, and try to be with who they like (and, hopefully, who like them back!) When I began to date my wife, we started as friends, which gave me time and space to learn that I really like this person. She stayed available to me(but wasn't a doormat) when I would want to hang out; and when I started growing feelings for her, you bet I made sure I let her know; and that was by calling her, spending time with her, sitting with her at church, making time to hang out when I had free time. One more thing(I know I'm rambling alittle), you could maybe just ask this person what they think about you. Don't be afraid to talk. Communication is soo important. Be clear about stuff. And if a person isn't sure about how they feel, let that be okay. For a guy, a lot of times we aren't sure about how we feel about things. Most of us don't think that deeply, until we have to. :) Oh yeah, whatever you do, don't get physical. Most people who do have regrets and end up giving themselves to the wrong person. Guys want sex(mostly), and girls want love(mostly). I am 40 now, and I am a Born Again Christian. I didn't get saved until I was 27, and I admit that I have been with several different women before I was married. Almost all of these women had let me be with them anywhere from within the first hour of meeting them, up to about a month of 'dating'. And each one of them, once I slept with them, I didn't like them anymore. Mostly because I thought they were too 'easy', or that once I saw them naked, I didn't really like what I saw. That is a basic description of a regular guy. I wanted love, but pursued lust and convenience instead, because I didn't really know how to develop proper 'love'. A lot of my regrets in life boils down to immaturity, impatience, and a lack of self-control. If you are a young person, please, just wait. There is soo much more to our lives than 'hooking up'. I spent 15 years of my young life obsessed with finding a girl to be with me, and I see now that those things kept me from living. And also, my life and the way I think has changed and adapted so many times since I was 18, I know that I really needed time to learn who I was. I am very different now than 20 years ago. So, experience life; meet people, see who you get along with. But it's when you are busy living life, rather than striving and reaching for the next boyfriend, that the right person will come along.