When should you say no?
As a general rule to live by, you should say NO loudly and clearly when someone asks or tells you to do something:
- you know is wrong
- you do not want to do or are not ready to do (example: sex ...
and, oral sex IS also "sex")
- you would be ashamed to tell your parents or religious / church leader
- that is only for the other person's benefit (example: steal a car for me)
- that is wrong but the person says you are a minor, so you won't go to jail for it but you will have a record
- that hurts anyone else
- that hurts yourself in any way
- that you would not let your God do to you or with you, whether physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that involves giving anyone money as "payment" or "protection"
- that involves threats or actions to destroy or deface any building or place
- that just seems RIGHT to say NO... just because you don't want to....
3 people found this useful
rejection is very hard, but a natural human feeling.. don't ask her why she said no.. just breathe, take it all in, and try to forget about the situation for a while... if you… really liked this person, don't fret.. just take some time for yourself and hang out with other girls, as friends, to see if you find someone better, which i know you will.. it wasn't meant to be if she said no... you will find a better girl, I'm sure :)
Actually, I believe you mean, "When should one say 'have had'?". This is a past tense compound verb, linguistically speaking. I can give you a sentence in which it is used co…rrectly:. I have had many different friends over the years. . Have in this sentence modifies had , the past tense form of have.
i'd say you and he... Keep it simple: Say "we" or "us"
you should say im doing fine* how about you *only if you are doing fine
as in: the colour should of been yellow not gold
You should say... "You are a_______." Whatever you choose. Whatever sounds most reasonable to you.
This depends on the context. You might say " Does your mother want a drink?" or " Do your homework" but to switch them would be incorrect.
Are you ready? You shouldn't be pressured to do anything. Personally I'm eating until marriage.
I love you too. That is, if you mean it.
you ask him why you found him somwhere(ex. club) flirting or with another woman.?
you shouldn't say never because when you say never you might be wrong and whatever you say never like it is never gonna happen it might happen.
Don't say anything that will get u imbarrased, and don't say too much information about yourself to the person unless they're your friend , and dont share too little. Then the…y'll think youre stubborn.
In Miley Cyrus
you should say what you would like the person to hear from you.
if you truly love them then tell them you love them. if you don't feel the same way and you still wanna keep it the same way it was before, just simply say " i don't feel the …same way, and i hope that doesn't change anything between us."
Your welcome is used after you are thanked by someone and there is no after speech after it.
You say "What should I say?" in Yoruba language of the WesternAfrican origin as "Kini kinso?".