Are Mexican men intelligent?
I guess so:
- Mario J. Molina (Mexican-born, American by naturalization): 1995 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
- Alfonso GarcÃa Robles: Nobel Peace Prize in 1982.
- Octavio Paz Lozano: 1990 Nobel Prize for Literature.
- Guillermo GonzÃ¡lez Camarena (1917 - 1965): Mexican engineer who was inventor of a color-wheel type of color television.
- Rodolfo Neri Vela: Mexican scientist and astronaut who flew aboard the STS-61-B NASA Space Shuttle mission in 1985.
No, women are not less intelligent than men are. But they aren't more intelligent than men, either. Studies have shown that with some men and women, men tend to excel in some areas, while women tend to excel in others. But in general, they are the same intelligence. And, while one sex may be more educated than the other, that's not the same as intelligence. So the level of education cannot be considered as a…