Good question. I watched a documentary on BBC America and they have a special program for anorexic boys.
there are none
Yes yes they can
Boys and girls tend to become anorexic for generally the same reasons, are though there are far more girls who are anorexic than there are boys (girls:boys = 9:1). Usually it has to do with social pressures and a desire for one's body to look a certain way.
the percent of girls that are anorexic is 90% the other 10% are boys (i know this for a fact)
sometimes -- not usually. People who are anorexic do not like themselves, and if even you don't like yourself, it's hard for other people to like you. Anorexia is a mental disorder that is treatable, so an anorexic person can learn how to like themselves and have good relationships with boys and other girls.
The actual statistic is 1 out of every 250 people are anorexic (90% are girls, 10% are boys). So, that is the equivalent to 0.4 out of every 100.
There is no difference between an anorexic girl and boy. Anorexia is more commonly associated with girls. However, it is increasingly becoming common for boys to suffer it as well.
No she is not anorexic
yes she is anorexic
An anorexic is a person who suffers from anorexia.
she is anorexic. she is anorexic.
Of course she isn't anorexic...
They can't become anorexic.
That can't really be possible. You have to not be anorexic anymore.
No, Taylor Swift is not anorexic
No,Angie is not anorexic although she played an anorexic teen in Girl,Interrupted which is what spawned rumours that she might be
There are not any books available that tell you how to become anorexic, but there are guides on the internet that can tell you how to become anorexic.
No, shes just a petite person, shes not anorexic
You can not make a Sim anorexic.
1 in every 250 people are anorexic. So that is 0.4% or so.Roughly 1 in every 250 people are anorexic, or have an eating disorder with anorexic-like properties.
You don't. Being anorexic is not healthy, and one can not look anorexic without being anorexic, or having some other health problem. Even a lot of exercise will not actually make you look anorexic, unless you're body starts autocannibalizing itself.